GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
As a member of the Reseller’s team, the technician is responsible for the successful implementation of Aloha Point of Sale solutions, while ensuring customer satisfaction and quality. This position is a front line technical representative responsible for understanding customer needs, configuring a solution to meet those needs, and installing the Point of Sale solution at customer sites. This includes site preparation, equipment staging, software configuration, and actual site conversion and installation. This is a great opportunity to work directly with our customers and/or their employees. Travel to customer locations is required.
- Installing NCR hardware
- Installation and configuration of Aloha software
- Running of all required cabling
- Providing Live site start-up services
- Delivering on-site customer training
- Ensuring site is 100% fully functional
- Responding to customer cases and field inquiries in a timely and effective manner by answering known questions and reproducing straightforward technical problems.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining a proactive approach with customers.
- Learn new products and diagnostic tools.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Formal education level:
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable experience preferred
Specific skills & proficiency level:
- Previous experience in the food service industry or a related technology field strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in hardware installations and software configuration preferred.
- Support desk experience in troubleshooting, analysis and/or resolution is a strong plus.